Role: Full stack digital marketing experience: Google, Facebook, Affiliate, Programatic, SMS, email, SEO, Analysis and decision making. It is “growth marketing” role rather than execution role, and hence, high degree of responsibilities will be given. This is a people manager role, would be managing a team and hiring more associates to manage the increasing work in future.
- Optimization of All stages of funnel, including ad-copy, creatives, landing pages, lead-submission, calling of leads, conversions at each stage. This will involve stakeholder management as various departments are involved at different stages.
- Data management, Customer journey management. This role is responsible for both acquisition as well as retention of customers.
- This role will take care of all 4 business verticals, including sales B2B, B2C, offline stores walk-in, orders in Amazon/ bigbasket platforms. Hence, a well-rounded marketing manager with keen sense of target-segment, digital-marketing tools and platforms, ready to explore more and grow in this role is required.
- Mandatory to have experience in start-up / small sized company
- Good to have experience with budgets of the tune of 50 Lakhs to 1 Cr per month. Emphasis is on growth of the tune of 30% to 50% month-on-month in most channels.
- Knowledge of B2B lead management software
- Mandatory to have an MBA.