Role: We are looking to hire Android Software Engineer to play a critical role in further enhancing our mobile technology innovations and take them to the next level. You will play a pivotal role in building Chai Point’s next generation mobile applications which will power all systems in Chai Point’s Shark platform in future.
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend user facing new products and features.
- Build reusable Android software components for the Shark platform.
- Perform unit and instrumentation tests.
- A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
- Reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, tips and tricks.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Create a good environment in team and support other members.
- Open to learn new technologies like AI, Cross platform frameworks, Android Things etc
- Good understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms
- Experience in developing App
- Comfortable in Java with a basic knowledge in memory management
- Basic knowledge of Android SDK and Android Studio
- Knowledge in UI components & controls.
- Knowledge in basic components of Android: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver and Content Provider.