KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
1. Managing all accounting operations including accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash flow management, credit control and general ledger.
2. oversee day-to-day function operations and ensure timely closure.
3. Maintain Up-To-Date Billing System and Generate and Send Out Invoices to the client in the agreed TAT and as per client requirements
4. Ensure Month end closing of books as per set deadlines
5. Preparing and circulating the AR Ageing / AP ageing reports to the management and business partners
6. Preparing various MIS reports for revenue and payable on weekly / fortnightly and monthly basis
7. Partnering with the sales and customers on the queries in invoice / SOA and resolving them as per set process and standards
8. Partnering with the sales and customers on the queries in invoice / SOA and resolving them as per set process and standards
9. Automation of Reconciliations of various reports in AR / AP to ensure proper reporting
10. Performing Complex reconciliations (Cashapps, online sales channel, aggregators, revenue) etc.
11. Solid business partner with the ability to dialogue, communicate at all levels
1. CA with Post Qualification 1-3 Years of experience.
2. Should have experience in system automations, Process adherence
3. Fluency in written and spoken English
4. Individual must demonstrate go-getter attitude, proactiveness and be willing to take a hands-on approach
5. Advanced technical skills with proficiency in MS office applications, financial systems, and general ledger
6. Strong analytical skills, structured and accurate
7. Strong communication skills both written and oral and Presentation