Role: We are looking for a reliable Deputy Manager of Quality Assurance to ensure that all external
and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be
responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity
An excellent Quality Assurance Deputy Manager has eyes like a hawk and solid experience in quality
control. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be
necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle. The goal is to assure the high quality of our
operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business. We're looking for people
who are entrepreneurial and like to wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Food safety and Hygiene audits of all business line
- Monthly QA report to the management on the performance of the QA standards across all business.
- Carrying out supplier audits on defined frequency.
- Quality of Raw material is continuously monitored and verified and necessary corrective actions taken for deviations
- Advise on legal and statutory guidelines on packaging / CPG materials and ensure compliance.
- Monitor and enforce proper sanitation and housekeeping procedures in stores
- Oversight of the Quality Hold process for raw materials and finished goods to ensure quality and food safety.
- Lead the regional Food Safety team to drive continuous improvement in food safety processes and controls.
- Provide guidance and supervision to support quality and food safety programs.
- Produce reports regarding non-conformance of products, processes.
- Basic and Advanced training on food safety to all partners.
- Analysis of customer complaints with detail root cause analysis and corrective action
- Establish product specifications and standards for Quality and food safety.
- Ensure Microbiological and chemical analysis is carried out as per FSSAI guidelines for all raw materials and finished products.
- Upgrade system and standards of the business as per ISO and FSSAI requirements
- Monitoring of Pest control and Water quality and effective coordination to be carried out with the service providers to ensure flawless services.
- Should be from Science graduate with Microbiology/Food Technology.
- Hands on Experience on Systems, Process like ISO:22000, HACCP, GMP, FSSAI, Codex, GFSI
- Must have depth knowledge on regulatory affairs, Legal Metrology Acts
- Min 7-8 years of experience
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|