Role: Strong understanding of after sales service role & responsibility. Planning, Coordination, Reporting, Relationship building / support, Training & Development and Profit Contribution. Inclination towards customer satisfaction should be a good team player with willingness to learn. Good Interpersonal Skills, Decent Appearance & Attitude, Good Communication and Understanding. We’re looking for people who are entrepreneurial and like to wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Training on the Equipment and Operations – For Internal & External Customers.
- Understanding of service support needs and delivering relevant strategies.
- Ensure that Customer Complaints are attended with complete satisfaction.
- Ensure that RnM team must perform as per the responsibility defined for them.
- Closely monitoring equipment Downtime, Equipment Reliability, repeated calls and Equipment Uptime.
- Design feedback to technical / NPD team.
- Maintain a suitable RnM count in his region and share recruitment plan against business plan.
- Actively coordination with Ops / BD and RnM team for all samplings and deployment.
- Discuss monthly technical reports with RM’s and Ops.
- Reduce Spare Parts Consumption.
- Visit to cover Key account and top accounts in the region in coordination with RM’s and Ops.
- Thorough understanding of after sales service role & responsibility.
- Good knowledge of MS office, mails and other communication tools.
- Sound understanding of the technologies used.
- Must be BE / B.tech.
- 4 to 5 years of experience.