Role: You will be responsible for overseeing and managing the company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize process efficiency and productivity. In addition, you will also play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors for the better distribution of goods to retails stores.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of those engaged in selecting, loading, unloading, moving and storing the product. Adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Inventory Management and time management of the warehouse team.
- Must be able to respond to events and issues that threaten the productivity schedule and/or quality of the operation, as well as the health and safety of the employees.
- Ensure timely and effective communication with team members through daily shift meetings and written and electronic communication.
- Hygiene and safety of warehouse and team.
- MIS preparation and Other Logistics & Warehouse related reports
- Plan, source and develop new potentials supplier/vendor for economical procurement of Capex/Opex supplies.
- Undertake responsibilities of product launch from NPD, assign distributors/suppliers.
- Responsible for purchasing related duties such as purchase order issuance, follow up delivery and payment reconciliation, etc
- Cost negotiation, quotation comparison, and risk analysis.
- Get regular supplies for Direct Store deliveries with a 100% fill rate.
- Coordinate with internal department to discuss and review requirements and delivery lead time.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Review deliveries against the orders, till PO, is fulfilled as per plan.
- Proven experience as SCM & Procurement Professional
- Good in Vendor Development & Negotiation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 5 to 6 years of experience
- MBA or B.tech
|Job Category||Supply Chain Management|