At Fountain, our vision is to build an AI powered Store Operations platform. Fountain presents a high ROI solution for both manned stores ( retail chain operations) as well as unmanned stores (Vending operations). With Fountain we enable brands to focus on the customer and the product by taking over the myriad of store operation activities.
● Fountain powers Chai Point, India’s most respected F&B brand and few other restaurant chains with a prime focus on Stores operations- Driving sales and reducing costs.
● We have a team of 50+ dedicated engineers & product folks who have built the platform in-house to solve the needs of a new age F&B, grocery and Fashion retail brands across the globe.
We are looking for a Junior or Associate Product Manager who will own and manage the Product end to end – drive existing business requirements and new product initiatives on Fountain. Candidates should think on behalf of the customer and translate that into world-class experiences. Ability to navigate complex business problems and distil those into MVPs, and bring technology, design, and business users along to deliver results.
- Generate new product ideas, enhancements to an existing product by collating requests from both internal stakeholders and customers
- Work closely and assist Senior PMs in defining and executing the product roadmap. Analysing and prioritizing projects, determining the product design & development effort, and communicating the launch timeframes with all stakeholders
- Create functional and UI specifications, business cases and wireframes, conduct specification reviews with requester groups and development teams and be the main contact for the specifications during the software development and implementation phases.
- Interface with all relevant stakeholders to drive timely, seamless and successful rollouts.
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various features performance and report key findings.
- Be the first point of escalation for any product related problems/queries.
- Evaluate new product opportunities for Company fit from audience and technology perspective. Analyze internal systems and recommend software enhancements to improve productivity.
- Create and maintain relevant product documentation for various internal customers.
What you should have
- At least 2-3 years of experience building SaaS products (preferably in Retail/F&B Space). Understanding of F&B Retail space and the back-end supply chain processes will be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take decisions backed up by data and metrics.
- Acumen to guide business goals through roadmaps and define new product features and strategies.
- Ability to pull data And derive insights from it that will impact the business.
- Attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Positive, pro-active attitude with a willingness to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment.
- Flair for good user experience leading to better usability and user interaction across various form factors/devices.
- Ability to empathize with stakeholders and customers alike to deliver “right” solutions.