Role: You will be a part of Chai points Finance team and will work closely with the management process of regular audits (PAN India). In this critical role, you will be identifying operational improvements; handling multiple high-priority audits and simultaneously resolving the issues efficiently in creating great experiences for our partners and customers.
- Ensuring all stores are operating as per the prescribed management protocols through a process of regular checks and audits.
- Highlighting issues that come up during audits and resolving the same efficiently by co-ordinating with both OPS and HO team.
- Ensuring compliance to the audit timetable for surprise audit and MTD audit of stores (PAN India).
- Verification of Sales audit, Petty Cash audit, Store staff personal cash audit, Production/Recipe Audit, Inventory audit and recovery/billing etc
- Ensuring all stores are have good control on Pilferage and wastage during the day to day operation.
- Identifying operational improvements through the audit process.
- Ensuring timely audit report sharing with concern team and proper file maintenance.
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team