Chai Point is a popular fast growing F&B brand in India which is powered by technology at its core. Chai Point has connected its stores and suppliers using Shark – an in house developed cloud based automation platform. Chai Point pioneered in building a cloud based platform boxC.in which uses Internet of Things to efficiently manage Tea / Coffee / other beverages at its corporate clients.
Your day at work
As a Manager-MDM in Chai Point you will be expected to:
- Lead a team of 3 which manages the master database for the entire company encompassing listing of prices, account/site creations, client pricing information, new store creation, mapping changes
- Responsible for the entire backend data driving the financials of the Company
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies
- Your team will be cross-functional, multi-layer team that collectively owns master data.
- Bring in intelligence for process improvements
We are looking at the below skills
- Ensure master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to the data quality. Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, team members, external data providers, and management
- Good skills in data administration, design, and architecture
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.