If the thought of sitting behind a desk all day gives you itchy feet,this could be the job for you as you
will be required to spend a large amount of time visiting clients and attending networking events.
We are looking for ambitious and energetic candidates to help us expand our clientele. You will
need to define long-term strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business
opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current
market conditions. You will need to use your networking and communication skills to identify and
address clients’ needs. The role requires a lot of creative thinking,to spot new opportunities and to
establish rapid growth. This is an Individual Contributor role, reporting to the Regional Sales
Manager of the region.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong
relationships with clients.
boxC.in provides high-quality,freshly-brewed Chai and Filter Coffee to corporate companies. The IoT
enabled 100% automatic dispenser ensures that professionals get a great tasting cup of Chai at
We offer a variety of options to our clients that come with the plug-and-play dispenser.Different
varieties of freshly Chai like classic, masala, elaichi and ginger along with authentic filter coffee. We
also provide tea-bags, hot chocolate and badam milk.
- Prospect new clients by networking, cold calling, utilising the company’s digital platform to
generate interest from potential clients and ensure a robust line of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Providing after-sales support to retain customers
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve better results
- Analyse the territory/markets potential, track sales and status reports
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Keep abreast of best practices and industry trends
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Quick grasping skills and passion for sales
- Willing to be on field
- Result orientation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
|Job Category||Sales/ Business Development|