Role: Developing solutions to business problems, or to advance a company’s sales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level can help fulfill business needs. Business analysts typically take the lead role in requirement analysis. If you are a leader & have that command to lead groups towards a single objective then you are the one we are searching for.
- Responsible for ensuring cross functional alignment, communication, track launch milestones and overall readiness for all product launches
- Build, maintain, communicate product launch plans and track the deliverable, milestones, risks and dependencies from the cross functional teams
- Anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide escalation management throughout new product launch
- Co-ordinate new store launches & product launch from initiation to delivery
- Planning & forecasting of new product performances, data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis
- Be a SPOC between operations team and central functions to ensure maximum productivity
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Multitasking ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Ready to take up adhoc requests