If the thought of sitting behind a desk all day gives you itchy feet, this could be the job for you as you will be required to spend a large amount of time visiting clients and attending networking events.
We are looking for ambitious and energetic candidates to help us expand our clientele. You will need to define long-term strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You will need to use your networking and communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs. The role requires a lot of creative thinking, to spot new opportunities and to establish rapid growth. This is an Individual Contributor role, reporting to the Regional Sales Manager of the region.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
BoxC.in provides high-quality, freshly-brewed Chai and Filter Coffee to corporate companies. The IoT enabled 100% automatic dispenser ensures that professionals get a great tasting cup of Chai at work. We believe that an authentic cup of Chai is a simple yet powerful driving factor for great workdays.
We offer a variety of options to our clients that come with the plug-and-play dispenser. Different varieties of freshly Chai like classic, masala, elaichi and ginger along with authentic filter coffee. We also provide tea-bags, hot chocolate and badam milk.
• Generating expected revenue from the assigned accounts
• Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
• Generating additional revenue by using the window of opportunity to sell CPG products
• Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
• Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
• Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts with timeline
• Approach potential customers to establish relationships
• Gain solid knowledge of competitors
• Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
• Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
• Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
• Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
• Problem-solving attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
• Teamwork and leadership skills
• Customer-oriented mindset
• Comfortable to work on field.
|Job Category||Sales/ Business Development|