We are looking for highly ambitious and energetic Human Resource professionals who can build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders in the business by ideating & implementing a variety of HR activities at the Regional offices of Chaipoint. The Business & Functional Heads will heavily lean on this role to drive several important responsibilities such as staffing, performance management and employee engagement.
The ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the line managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering the business potential and company culture.
Manpower Planning & Talent acquisition
- Liaise with functional leads to identify short-term and long-term hiring needs
- Close the staffing requirement and ensure 100% capacitation across functions which includes (new hires + replacements)
- Responsible to build right sourcing mix to keep quality hiring at optimum cost. Emphasis on employee referrals, Job Portals, other economical recruitment tools for the speedy hiring with quality, at low cost.
- Do regular meetings, follow-up reviews, weekly report sharing to confirm the progress of staffing related requirement with Business leads.
- Design, develop and implement recruitment Standard operating procedure and re-engineer continuously on a yearly basis or as per business needs.
- Onboarding of newly hired employees
Culture Building & Employee Engagement
- Support, develop and coach people managers to manage employee relations issues using Company policies, procedures and best practice, ideally resolving issues where possible informally.
- Manage all internal promotions, career discussions in consultation with the Corporate HR to ensure reflection of competence.
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Support the Corporate HR in change programmes
- Calendarize and effectively plan the roll out of various programs to help build the Company culture and promote cross functional interactions.
- Responsible for a minimum of 2 activities per month pertaining to employee engagement, employee R&R or CSR.
MIS & Business Reviews
- Responsible to prepare the monthly daily/ weekly/ monthly report related to job.
- Prepare Dashboard for recruitment and employee engagement activities.
- Prepare attrition analysis and report and monitor action plan for better retention.
- Preparation of PPT/ Reports for the periodic reviews
HR Operations (Entire lifecycle)
- Employee Onboarding Process
- Payroll Process, Leave & attendance
- Statutory Compliances
- Separations and Settlements
- Transfers + Promotions
- Other HR Operations activities and projects (time to time)
- Plan one on ones and skip level meeting with various managers/leads
- 4-7 Years of experience (Retail Industry preferred)
- Energetic, passionate and a go-getter
- Strong people skills with an ability to have meaningful conversations with Business
- Strong understanding of the entire hiring cycle for entry and lateral level positions.
- Comfortable with local labour regulations & payroll systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively & Independently.
|Job Category||Human Resources|