Designation – Deputy Manager- New Product Development
Location – Bangalore
Role: You will collaborate with business stakeholders and cross functions to create, prioritize and execute
the product roadmap. As well as playing a key role in delivering products that meet corporate strategy and
objectives, both short term and long term. A successful candidate will have strong product management
experience in launching, enhancing, optimizing and monetizing products.
• Primarily to work on development of packaged products which are made for Chai and Coffee.
• Work on Tea and Coffee blends based on various channel of business.
• Performs cross functional and departmental projects as assigned
• Provides start up and annual volumes for equipment related activities, including financial impact analysis
• Provides financial impact and scenario analysis on Food and Beverage policy changes and product refresh or major redesigns
• Collaborates with all cross function department to ensure successful on-board product launches.
• Works collaboratively with finance to understand the budget ramifications of service level and
equipment related changes
• Makes recommendations to senior management on ways to increase efficiency and reduce costs
associated to our Food and Beverage programs.
• Continuous assessment of quality of beverage menu and managing the same
• In house recipe development to support low cost premium ingredient development
• To develop a bank of Ideas which can be further designed in to winning products in Chai Point system and implementation of same with respect to timelines.
• Ability to travel as required
• Master degree in Food technology and experience of 5-7 Years.
• Knowledge of market / industry trends related to Food and Beverage
• Strong results driven leader
• Strategic mindset with the ability to persuade and influence others while balancing multiple
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to proactively identify solutions to complex issues and influence appropriate
stakeholders in decisions
• Strong analytical and presentation skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word,
|Job Category||New Product Development|