We are looking to hire a DevOps engineer. In this role, you’ll work with the software engineering team to set up and operate our cloud infrastructure. You will be responsible for deploying, automation, set up alerting, troubleshooting, and improving the systems that keep the Fountain infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement. You should be a willingness to work on new technology
- AWS: 2+ years’ experience in using AWS technologies like EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, Elasticache, etc Hands-on development and maintenance experience of an AWS cloud-based enterprise solution, with an emphasis on best practices. Having an AWS certification is a plus.
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24×7 uptime AWS environment. Automation experience using CloudFormation, Puppet, or Chef. Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python, Shell Script) knowledge.
- Operating Systems: Linux system administration knowledge. Windows knowledge is a plus.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience setting up monitoring and alerting with system monitoring tools like CloudWatch, SignalFx, NewRelic, Datadog, Graphite, etc.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- DB Skills: Basic Database setup knowledge (NoSQL, Postgresql experience is a plus).
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Cost Optimization: Having a sense of frugality while provisioning resources keeping a balance between performance and cost
- Security: Thorough experience with identifying and fixing security loopholes. Keen eye on security aspects while designing and setting up infrastructure.
- Ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of production systems.
- Build, release, and configuration management of production systems.
- Suggest architecture improvements and recommend process improvements.
- Security audit support and changes.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensure critical system security using best in class cloud security solutions.
- Systems monitoring and alerting setup.
Exp: 2-5yrs relevant exp.
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech