Department – VaaS
Role –E. Commerce Lead
Location – Bengaluru
Reporting to – Assistant General Manager: CPG
Role: This is an Individual Contributor role where you will be required to work on the Expansion of E. Comm & DTC channels for Chai Point range of CPG product & merchandise (Tea ware). We are seeking an experienced candidate who has handled marketing (preferably brand) and E. Comm assignments in an FMCG Organization.
As an E. Comm Manager, your responsibilities are:
- Listing across relevant platforms.
- Managing relationship with partner platforms.
- Achieving E. Comm business goals set by organization.
- Maintaining customer acquisition cost & ACOS.
- Maintaining category & competitor intelligence.
- Working closely with marketing team.
- Aligning a JBP with the partner platforms along with BU marketing team.
- Delivering on the DTC business plans.
- Maintaining the DTC UI & U/X with support of marketing & tech team.
- Planning & delivering on NPD targets.
- Achieve customer acquisition & retention targets.
- Ensuring agreed AOV, line selling & customer frequency.
- Maintaining Excellent Customer Experience across touchpoints Ordering, payment, updates, packaging and delivery.
- Ensuring minimising and timely resolution of customer concerns.
- Maintain high customer ratings & positive customer feedback.
- Postgraduate Degree in Marketing with 3-4 years experience.
- FMCG Experience is mandatory
- Experience in marketing & E. Comm selling
- Well versed with E. comm platforms & procedures especially Big Basket/Grofers
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Power Point, Excel & Word
- Effective communication skills
- Must possess good interpretational skills, attention to detail, professional attitude, reliable and string work ethic.
- Looking for a pro-active and dynamic candidate who is a self-starter, individual contributor, and team player.