Role: Required to work on the Expansion of E. Comm & DTC channels for the Chai Point range of CPG product & merchandise (Teaware). We are seeking an experienced candidate who has handled marketing (preferably brand) and E. Comm assignments. Reporting to BU Head.
- Listing across relevant platforms.
- Managing the relationship with partner platforms.
- Achieving E. Comm business goals set by the organization.
- Maintaining customer acquisition cost & ACOS.
- Maintaining category & competitor intelligence.
- Working closely with the marketing team.
- Aligning a JBP with the partner platforms along with the BU marketing team.
- Delivering on the DTC business plans.
- Maintaining the DTC UI & UeX with support of the marketing & tech team.
- Planning & delivering on NPD targets.
- Achieve customer acquisition & retention targets.
- Ensuring agreed AOV, line selling & customer frequency.
- Maintaining Excellent Customer Experience across touchpoints Ordering, payment, updates, packaging, and delivery.
- Ensuring minimizing and timely resolution of customer concerns.
- Maintain high customer ratings & positive customer feedback.
- Postgraduate Degree in Marketing with 3-4 years’ experience.
- Experience in marketing & E. Comm selling
- Well versed with E. comm platforms & procedures
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Effective communication skills
- Must possess good interpretational skills, attention to detail, professional attitude, reliable, and strong work ethic.
- Looking for a pro-active and dynamic candidate who is a self-starter, individual contributor, and team player.