Please find below a brief of the responsibilities for this role:
- Conserve CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications
- Maintain CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Act as the point of contact between the executive committee and internal/external clients.
- Welcome guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analysing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintain the CEO’s calendar, diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements for both domestic and foreign travel which would include VISA arrangements, accommodation etc.
- Take dictation and minutes of meetings and accurately enter data
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Handle end to end organising of any off-site meetings/ events as and when required
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant, or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage