Designation: Executive HR
Responsibilities: We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resource Business Partner who could handle important functions such as Recruitment, Manpower planning, employee engagement, Payroll inputs, Attrition analysis, performance management etc.
- Manpower planning – Identify short-term and long-term hiring requirements.
- Handling sourcing and line-up for candidates with zero cost recruitment channels such as NGO tie ups, referrals, advertisements, job fairs, job portals etc.
- Attrition analysis and methods to improve employee retention.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR duties like process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Handle employee complaints and grievance procedures.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees, providing HR guidance to existing employees.
- Handle employee engagement activities at the stores and the boxC sites.
- Act as the single point of contact for all HR related activities for the region
- Proven work experience as an HR generalist or HR business partner role
- Understanding of full cycle of recruitment, especially for blue-collar workers
- Basic knowledge of local labor regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently without constant supervision.
- Strong people skills and an approachable and friendly personality
- Energetic, passionate, and a go-getter.
|Job Category||Human Resources|