We are looking for a reliable Executive/Sr. Executive of Quality Assurance to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
An excellent Quality Assurance has eyes like a hawk and solid experience in quality control. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle. The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming at the long-term success of our business. We’re looking for people who have an entrepreneurial mindset and like to wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Food safety and Hygiene audits of all business line in Region
- Monthly QA report to the management on the performance of the QA standards across all businesses.
- Carrying out supplier audits on a defined frequency.
- Quality of Raw material is continuously monitored and verified and necessary corrective actions are taken for deviations
- Advice on legal and statutory guidelines on packaging / CPG materials and ensure compliance.
- Monitor and enforce proper sanitation and housekeeping procedures in stores
- Oversight of the Quality Hold process for raw materials and finished goods to ensure quality and food safety.
- Drive continuous improvement in food safety processes and controls.
- Provide guidance and supervision to support quality and food safety programs.
- Produce reports regarding the non-conformance of products, processes.
- Basic and Advanced training on food safety to all partners.
- Analysis of customer complaints with detail root cause analysis and corrective action
- Establish product specifications and standards for Quality and food safety.
- Ensure Microbiological and chemical analysis is carried out as per FSSAI guidelines for all raw materials and finished products.
- Upgrade system and standards of the business as per ISO and FSSAI requirements
- Monitoring of Pest control and Water quality and effective coordination to be carried out with the service providers to ensure flawless services.
- Should be a Graduate with Microbiology/Food Technology stream.
- Hands-on Experience on Systems, Process like ISO:22000, HACCP, GMP, FSSAI, Codex, GFSI
- knowledge of regulatory affairs, Legal Metrology Acts, etc
- Min 4 years of experience
- Male candidate with vehicle
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|