– Identify short-term and long-term hiring needs
– Handling, Sourcing and line-up for regional hiring
– Sourcing from zero cost recruitment channels such as NGO tie ups, referrals,
advertisements, job fairs, job portals etc.
– Assist with day to day operations of the H.R functions and duties
– Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
– Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing,
recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
– Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
– Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
– Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
– Take care of employee engagement activities at the store locations and the boxC sites.
– Build a rapport with the existing staff so as to ensure that they are comfortable with the
regional H.R and can reach out to them whenever they need to.
– Act as the single point of contact for all H.R relation activities for the specific region
-Send the monthly payroll inputs to the corporate team of Bangalore
– Take care of regional ESI & PF online filings for employees
– Proven work experience as a HR generalist or similar role
– Understanding of full cycle recruiting, especially for blue collar workers
– Working knowledge of local labor regulations
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work efficiently without constant supervision
– Strong people skills and an approachable and friendly personality
– Energetic, passionate and a go-getter
* Should have experience in Mass hiring of blue collar workers.
* Should know English & Kannada.
|Job Category||Human Resources|