Designation – Manager- Category Management
Department – Retail
Role – Category Management
Location – Bengaluru
Role: We are looking for a qualified Marketing professional to handle end to end Category for the Retail Business.
- Handling the Category P&L management and assume responsibility for the growth of the categories.
- Create an assortment of products which is in line with the company’s Sales and Margin Plan
- Improvement of Margins, Planning the brand assortment.
- Stocks Management (Keeping stocks in control / ample pipeline/request for refills etc). Reviewing instock position and influencing to get to 99%+ instock levels
- Liaison with the merchandising team to ensure that business goals are aligned across functions.
- To ensure 100% customer satisfaction through Seller/brand level monitoring of the NPS score vis– -vis- Delivery Time, Product Quality, Wrong SKU delivered, etc.
- Review category performance and recommend actions on specific SKUs.
- Identifying opportunities for growth.
- Strategy planning & execution of Visual Merchandising in stores
- Responsible for the top line and bottom line of the categories.
- MBA with minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in category management
- Should have worked in E-commerce business & should have Start-up experience
- Prior experience in Buying, Planning, and category Management
- Analytical skills, excel advanced skills, Problem solving through RCA
- Should be comfortable with numbers and working on rapid on-going analysis
- Must possess good interpretational skills, attention to detail, professional attitude, reliable and strong work ethic.
- Pro-active and dynamic candidate who is a self-starter, individual contributor, and an effective team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills