We are looking for a qualified Marketing professional to handle end to end Category for the Retail
• Handling the Category P&L management and assume responsibility for the growth of the
• Create an assortment of products which is in line with the company’s Sales and Margin Plan
• Improvement of Margins, Planning the brand assortment.
• Stocks Management (Keeping stocks in control / ample pipeline/request for refills etc). Reviewing
instock position and influencing to get to 99%+ instock levels
• Liaison with the merchandising team to ensure that business goals are aligned across functions.
• To ensure 100% customer satisfaction through Seller/brand level monitoring of the NPS score vis–
-vis- Delivery Time, Product Quality, Wrong SKU delivered, etc.
• Review category performance and recommend actions on specific SKUs.
• Identifying opportunities for growth.
• Strategy planning & execution of Visual Merchandising in stores
• Responsible for the top line and bottom line of the categories.
• MBA with minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in category management
• Should have worked in E-commerce business & should have Start-up experience
• Prior experience in Buying, Planning, and category Management
• Analytical skills, excel advanced skills, Problem solving through RCA
• Should be comfortable with numbers and working on rapid on-going analysis
• Must possess good interpretational skills, attention to detail, professional attitude, reliable and strong
• Pro-active and dynamic candidate who is a self-starter, individual contributor, and an effective team
• Strong verbal and written communication skills