Financial accounting and reporting:
1. Oversee the day-to-day accounting operations and month-end close per the finance calendar of multiple legal entities, in compliance with the applicable GAAP and other regulations.
2. Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
Tax & regulatory Management
1. Ensure compliance on account of day-to-day business activity that pertains to Withholding Tax / GST / Exchange Control / State Laws in India, US, and other countries of operations.
Internal Control Design
1. Ability to design and operate a robust internal controls system.
1. Manage cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
Year End close
1. Responsible for closing yearly financials, preparation of financial statements and managing the audit with a Big 4 auditor.
1. Manage regular interactions with multiple stakeholders internally including working with senior management.
2. Communicating with external stakeholders such as Banks, Auditors and professional advisors, Tax & regulatory authorities.
1. Ability to provide inputs including management of development of the in-house ERP.
Purpose of the Job:
1. Hands-on management of all aspects of accounting and finance of all operations to ensure that accounts are maintained in compliance with all applicable regulations.
2. Information is made available to all stakeholders internally and externally to help support decision making around growth, capital & cash efficiency; and
3. Ensuring scalability of finance organization & processes to support and lead the growth of the organization.
1. In-depth knowledge and hand on experience in maintaining accounts under IGAAP & Companies Act, 2013.
2. In depth knowledge of aspects of tax and regulations pertaining to Withholding taxes, GST, FEMA & Co-law.
3. Hands on experience in managing the day-to-day accounting including month-end close process.
4. Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills and ERP design skills.
5. Experience in managing Big 4 audit firms.
6. Designing processes and IT systems.
1. Strong problem-solving skills.
2. Managing teams of 2- 3.
3. Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously, ability to prioritise and work under stringent timelines.
4. Stakeholder management.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
6 – 8 Years post-CA Qualification