Fountain is a SaaS based Omni Channel store operations management platform built by Chai Point.
At Fountain, our vision is to build an AI powered Store Operations platform. Fountain presents a high ROI solution for both manned stores (retail chain operations) as well as unmanned stores (Vending operations). With Fountain we enable brands to focus on the customer and the product by taking over the myriad of store operation activities.
- Fountain powers Chai Point, India’s most respected F&B brand and few other restaurant chains with a prime focus on Stores operations- Driving sales and reducing costs.
- We have a team of 50+ dedicated engineers & product folks who have built the platform in-house to solve the needs of a new age F&B, grocery, and Fashion retail brands across the globe.
Designation – Product Manager
Location – Bangalore
Role: We are looking for Product Manager who will own and manage the Product end to end – drive existing business requirements and new product initiatives on Fountain (Tech). Candidates should think on behalf of the customer and translate that into world-class experiences. Ability to navigate complex business problems and distil those into MVPs, and bring technology, design, and business users along to deliver results.
- Generate new product ideas, enhancements to an existing product by collating requests from both internal stakeholders and customers.
- Define and translate a world-class customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap
- Own your product portfolio hands on from requirements to release.
- Maintain and prioritize a product roadmap and backlog and ensure that new features and enhancements are validated and clearly specified
- Lead a cross-functional team to ensure we implement the product vision efficiently
- Define and articulate feature success criteria with respect to functional and system-level performance, and actively track these post-release
- Create UX flows, user stories and manage prioritization of backlog for iterative releases
- Write complete and detail-oriented product requirements documents and ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the business, design, usability, and development teams.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with business partners and other technology teams within Chai Point.
- Strive to deliver high-quality technology products/services in a very high growth environment where priorities and structures shift rapidly.
- Evaluate new product opportunities for Company fit from audience and technology perspective. Analyse internal systems and recommend software enhancements to improve productivity.
- Create and maintain relevant product documentation for various internal customers.
- Over 8-10 years of experience in building SaaS products handling product manager role in a B2B SaaS platform.
- Should have work experience of minimum 3-5 years in Product Manager role on B2B SaaS products.
- Strong strategic aptitude: proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take decisions backed up by data and metrics.
- Acumen to guide business goals through roadmaps and define new product features and strategies.
- Ability to pull data and derive insights from it that will impact the business.
- Attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Positive, pro-active attitude with a willingness to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment.
- Flair for good user experience leading to better usability and user interaction across various form factors/devices.
- Ability to empathize with stakeholders and customers alike to deliver “right” solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science, MBA or similar field
- Role is based out of Bangalore.
If you are a team player and an innovative thinker, if you like to find solutions and you feel comfortable working in a progressive environment, this is the right place for you!