- Identify short-term and long-term hiring needs
- Handling, Sourcing and line-up for regional hiring
- Sourcing from zero cost recruitment channels such as NGO tie ups, referrals, advertisements, job fairs, job portals etc.
- Assist with day to day operations of the H.R functions and duties
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Take care of employee engagement activities at the store locations and the boxC sites.
- Build a rapport with the existing staff so as to ensure that they are comfortable with the regional H.R and can reach out to them whenever they need to.
- Act as the single point of contact for all H.R relation activities for the specific region
- Send the monthly payroll inputs to the corporate team of Bangalore
- Take care of regional ESI & PF online filings for employees
- Proven work experience as a HR generalist or similar role
- Understanding of full cycle recruiting, especially for blue collar workers
- Good knowledge of local labor regulations
- Hands-on experience with payroll systems and Human Resources Management Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently without constant supervision
- Strong people skills and an approachable and friendly personality
- Energetic, passionate and a go-getter
|Job Category||Human Resources|