– Conduct Induction & Orientation of new joiners include Senior Management and evaluate learning transfer.
– Ensure each new hire is Certified as per the Training Plan
– Strong focus on learning journey of store manager population. – Facilitate New Product Launch (NPL) trainings ensuring 100% compliance and effectiveness
– Update training materials to make them more relevant to the needs of the organization
– Monitor the on-going training activities and if needed provide training support like refresher training, merchandising training, customer service training, food training, SOPs training, coffee training, & new launch training.
– Keeping track of the training hour on daily basis, weekly basis and monthly basis through trackers.
– Coordinate with HR & Managers in relation to administration of employee performance reviews and identify performance gaps that can be addressed by training.
– Preparing the training program calendar, certification framework and driving the same across the company in different levels
– Monitoring personal development plans for employees post training and assessing training effectiveness with pre and post training audits
– Steered TNI and TNA at the functional and individual level to identify the gaps between the current and the desired performance.
– Should be open to be on field to train the store partners
– Work experience as a Retail Trainer, Sales Trainer or similar role – Availability to travel and visit our retail stores, as needed
– Ability to manage the full training cycle, including conducting in-person activities and using e-learning platforms
– Excellent presentation skills Ability to motivate employees to achieve sales quotas