Role : Most of the chefs are driven by passion to create new products, and only few of them can get
roles which can utilise their full imagination and vision to create products for the present and future
If you have a strong creative side and seek to put your culinary skills to work in a corporate
environment and believe in high speed deliverance this is for you.
Fully responsible for creating recipes, cooking samples for testing, improving current products and
giving their input to taste, texture and packaging of food product
If not cooking observe market trends, conduct consumer testing, and either create or improve recipes.
Interact and record what customers prefer and make tasty and visually appealing food products based
on that feedback.
If you think this is all you are good at and have very humble approach towards positive or negative
feedback and still stay happy positive with a improvisation as a mindset please join us.
- All food R&D Activities in the head office
- All Product trials and tasting along with recording feedbacks.
- Recipe keeper for brand.
- NPS & Corrections head office, regional offices
- Process Development for existing and new products
- Creating product training content
- Vendor Development & Vendor Identification
- Creating products on target cost
- Hands on cooking skills (Bakery knowledge with Indian food experience)
- High creative approach towards food with very price sensitive approach.
- Understand the cost of raw material to get the final product cost
- Product merchandising skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Comfortable to work on field