- Leading growth marketing for Retail BU in ChaiPoint.
- Own all marketing initiatives, inventory inside stores and on online aggregators platforms for retail sales.
- Own growth targets, work closely with BU head to deliver the business goals as per business requirements.
- Wear multiple hats and hustle through operations, finance requirements to meet the goals of marketing and business.
- Strong orientation to demystify processes, form process-flows & enforce correct process-flows across stakeholders and regions
- Own branding, marketing strategy and customer-advocacy for products and services and drive feedback-process
- End to end responsibility and accountability for marketing initiatives, going beyond the call of duty for effective marketing campaigns
- Ensure High-quality graphic designs, website designs, copywriting from the in-house team as well as freelancers and agencies
- Act with urgency on changing marketing trends, do proactive research on customers and product trends, mystery shopping, brand track.
- Own campaign process and deliver results by working closely with the skills team of social, digital, analysis, graphic designs, store-architecture design, aggregator channel sales team, category-items team.
- Oversee budgets, manage Retail-marketing-team, Analyse campaign performances, and present impact regularly to BU.
- Ensure scientific decision making in Retail BU based on research, figure out correct and suitable solutions unique to ChaiPoint’s requirements
- Ensure the regional marketing team for retail stores is aligned at all times, working towards the business targets and goals and strategies set by HQ
- Start-up enthusiast with the acumen to find “method in the madness” and “frameworks for any situations”.
- Ready to take impactful projects and build processes and teams for new initiatives
- Mandatory 2+ years in Marketing and business roles, post-MBA, total 4+ Years
- Mandatory 1+ years in Start-up with their Business or marketing/ growth team
- Good to have 1+ year in Food and beverage industry, but not mandatory
- Should have been part of Market research, Campaign management, Long term strategy projects
- Should have led a team of minimum 5, across multiple locations.
- MBA from Top Tier College with strategy, business and Marketing interests
- Good to have Mathematical bend of mind with Engg, science or Data-analysis background with good track record