Designation – Senior Executive
Department – Finance
Role – Accounts Payable
Location – Bangalore Support Centre
Role: As an Accounts Payable – Finance, Senior Executive– you will be required to complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. We are seeking an experienced candidate who can assign invoices to the proper cost centres, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors. Reporting to DM – Finance.
As an Accounts Payable – Finance, Senior Executive, your responsibilities are:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
- Creation of Vendor Code for payment process.
- Vendor reconciliation
- Preparing monthly expenses schedule
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices or receiving signatures.
- Obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments.
- Respond to all vendor queries
- Handle Petty cash and Assist in month end closure.
- Handle central corporate expenses & allocation.
- Maintain Cash Flow of Investors and Financials.
- Vendor wise provisioning of accounts and maintain lease schedules.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register (FAR).
- Preparation of Prepaid schedules and fund available statements
- Handling Statutory Audits & Assist with other projects as needed.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately. In accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Handling of accounting issues within the team.
- Support to other teams in line with accounting inputs.
- Adapting to a dynamic work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Postgraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline with 5+ years’ experience in the field of accounting and payables.
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel & Word
- Effective communication skills
- Must possess good interpretational skills, attention to detail, professional attitude, reliable and string work ethic.
- Looking for a pro-active and dynamic candidate who is a self-starter, individual contributor, and team player.
- Ability to follow standard filing procedures.
- Familiar and Adaptability to variety of accounting software; Oracle Net Suite, however not mandatory.