Designation – Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager – Supply chain Management
Location – Goa
Role: Senior Executive/ AM – SCM ensures to have a reliable supply, and coordinate with Logistics Vendor’s distribution of goods to Retail Stores, Customer place etc. The focus is on meeting customer demand and minimizing the costs of transporting goods. Must evaluate an organization’s logistical operations and come up with ways to improve efficiency and we are looking for a competent Logistics Executive to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company.
Inventory Control – Should maintain right stock at right time in Warehouse
– Fill rate – Ensure higher fill rate to have better services to sales
– Wastage – Ensure No wastage in terms of damage & error
– Inventory variance – ensure System Vs physical should Match
– Inventory Ageing – Do FEFO & keep a track of material ageing to liquidate it before the expiry
– Warehouse Cost – Optimize Warehousing cost
– Rejected Inventory – Ensure rejected inventory should be sent back on time to the supplier
– Logistics Cost – Ensure we do proper routing so that transporter cost will be optimized
– Dispatch Variance – Keep track of order deliver from WH vs received at Store
– Picking, packing, and dispatching as per the indent received.
– On-time delivery – Keep track of vehicle movement & ensure material is delivered on time
– Clear Invoices – Ensure smooth & proper supplies so that receive a high number of clear POD
– Maintain Good hygienic condition of Warehouse as per company norms.
– Maintain FEFO & keep track of slow-moving/non-moving stock.
– Coordinate with sales team for liquidation of Non-moving or near expiry stock.
– Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
– Network/route planning to optimize transportation cost.
– Resolve any arising problems or complaints
– Supervise, coach, and train warehouse workforce
– Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
– Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
– Manage the entire flow of order to Delver cycle
– Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision-making problem-solving skills
- 3 to 4 years of experience
Please share the resume to <email@example.com>
|Job Category||Supply Chain Management|