Location – Bangalore
Role: As a Senior Executive Finance, you will collaborate with multiple stake holders internally & externally to create awareness about the process and work towards the common goal set by the organisation. We’re looking to you for solving problems unique to our industry and improvise the current process that the industry has not seen before. We’re looking for people who are entrepreneurial and like to wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- All tender mode reconciliation on daily basis
- Aggregators reconciliation on weekly basis
- Handling PAN India Licenses of Stores/boxC/CAW T1
- Meeting officers & external party to avail the Licenses
- Rigorous follow ups with internal/external team on collections of credit sales.
- Educating the store staff/ Regional finance team about Cash recon and other processes.
- Strong command on MS excel & Tally ERP
- Good communication(Must : English & Kannada) to handle officers/external party
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Must be BCom or MBA