Role: As an Sr.Executive – HR Shared service, you will be responsible for end to end activities like Onboarding, Off Boarding, Database Management, HRIS Automation and Grievance Management.
- Actively engage in the continuous improvement of HR Shared services, defining gaps and proposing solutions that support business objectives.
- Engage proactively and regularly with Regional HR to develop and understanding of how HR Shared services can best serve the evolving needs of our employees.
- Build efficient processes for on-boarding, promotions, internal movements, tracking, Letter generation and addressing regional team queries, etc.
- Constantly audit the processes and fix any flaws
- Maintain the necessary dashboards and publish the insights to the leadership team at different levels
- Responsible for payroll activities, accurate maintenance of payroll records, payroll reporting
- Responsible for monthly reporting, data driven analytics and timely update & completion of compliances
- Maintain all policies, procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to employees
- Manages Employees Medical Insurances
- Works very closely with the Regional HR for payroll closure, attendance management, etc.
- 2 Years of experience in HR Operations/ Shared services
- Strong Excel and High volume data management skill set
- Good in PowerPoint and Presentation
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge on Payroll compliances like PF, ESI, PT, etc
- Strong abilities in prioritization and critical thinking and high sense of urgency
|Job Category||Human Resources|