Designation – Senior Software Engineer – Android
Location – Bangalore
Role: We are looking for an Android Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works and learn new technologies for solving interesting business problems on the go.
- Ship reliable software practicing robust software design and in-depth code reviews.
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Design major software components, systems, and features and implement full-stack app foundation features and core app features.
- Good understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms.
- You should be able to take ownership, design, develop and deploy in a collaborative environment with other team members
- Good hands-on experience in developing and deploying Android apps using Java / Kotlin.
- Excellent debugging skill
- Very strong skills on benchmarking and optimization of app performance
- Proficiency in various Design Principles and app development methodologies.
- Experience with popular libraries like RxJava, OkHttp, Kotlin, Jetpacks a plus
- Strong application architecture experience, with an emphasis on Multi-threading programming and concurrency patterns