Role: We are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to play a critical role in further enhancing our
technology innovations and take them to the next level. You will play a pivotal role in building Fountain’s
next-generation MicroServices platform which will power big retail chains in the future.
Responsibilities: As a Senior Software Engineer at Fountain you will be expected to,
● Adapt to a dynamic work environment. Stay updated with the latest in technology and always
think about the customer first.
● Study and understand the product specifications thoroughly to design appropriate software
solutions. Suggest improvements and optimize existing implementations.
● Learn new technologies for solving interesting business problems on the go.
● Develop code using industry best practices with good time and space complexities wherever
applicable. Your code should be readable and easily understandable by your peers.
● Perform Code Reviews and suggest improvements.
● Develop JUnit test cases with good code coverage.
● Optimize code and database queries to meet scaling needs.
● Work with leading technologies like IoT, SpringFramework, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway,
MySQL, AWS CloudFormation, AWS DynamoDB, AWS ElastiCache, Git, Jira and Jenkins among
● Work with independence and show ownership of tasks.
● Create a good environment in your team, guide and mentor other members.
● Good understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms.
● Sound understanding of previous work and the technologies used.
● You should have good hands-on programming experience with Java / JEE or any other
Object-Oriented Language (C++, C#, etc).
● Exposure to the Spring / Spring Boot framework is an advantage.
● Good exposure to Database querying either using Relational or NoSQL databases. Thorough
understanding of OOPs and OOAD.
● Good knowledge of design patterns and their applications to appropriate requirements.
● You should be able to mentor a team of junior developers.
● You should be able to take ownership, design, develop and deploy in a collaborative environment
with other team members
● Exposure to handling B2B integration is an advantage.
● 3-5 years of experience