Role Description – Senior Software Engineer – Web Development
Chai Point is a popular fast-growing F&B brand in India owned by Mountain Trails Food Pvt Ltd (MTFPL) which is powered by technology at its core. Chai Point has connected its stores and suppliers using Fountain – an in house developed cloud-based automation platform which is built as a SaaS solution by MTFPL. Fountain team pioneered in building a cloud-based platform boxC.in which uses the Internet of Things to efficiently manage Tea / Coffee / other beverages at its corporate clients. Fountain team has built the platform using scalable Micro Services architecture which is easy to maintain.
We are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer – Web Development to play a critical role in further enhancing our technology innovations and take them to the next level. You will play a pivotal role in building the next generation of Front-End applications of Fountain which interact with MicroServices platform which will power all business use cases in big retail chain brands of the future.
Experience: 3-5 Years
• Experience building high-performance consumer-focused front end applications using UI frameworks like ReactJS.
• Experience in state management for both online and offline apps, solving cross platform issues.
• Very good with HTML & CSS.
• Past experience in NodeJS is a plus.
• Good understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms.
• Sound understanding of previous work and the technologies used. Good knowledge of basicdesign patterns.
• Experience in leading/mentoring Junior Web Developers.
As an SSE – Web Development at Fountain you will be expected to,
● Adapt to a dynamic work environment.
● Study and understand the product specifications thoroughly to design appropriate software
solutions. Suggest improvements and optimize existing implementations.
● Learn new technologies for solving interesting business problems on the go.
● Build Customer focussed user interfaces that will be used by millions of people.
● Develop code using industry best practices with good time and space complexities wherever
applicable. Your code should be readable and easily understandable by your peers.
● Mentor Junior UI team members and do reviews.
● Perform Code Reviews and suggest improvements.
● Work with independence and show ownership of tasks.
● Create a good environment in a team and support other members.