Specific Duties & Responsibilities
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct new hire orientation for store staff level and training of pantry staff
- Conduct and manage field training in accordance with business needs.
- Evaluate and assess training needs and programs to meet business objectives and priorities.
- Facilitate the deployment of training, predominately through field & online training tool
- Identify areas which require content development and work towards it.
- Maintain and update all training resource material.
- Maintain certification programs, site training database, training assessments and training records.
- Verify training completion for new documents and revisions as per the training
- assessment requirements
- Perform training audits to evaluate the level of operations and effectiveness of the training previously conducted.
- Provide training and operational support during new account openings openings
- Act as a brand ambassador.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Minimum one year of experience in restaurant industry either in operations or training
- Must have a valid drivers license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to travel 80%
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures
- Strong operational skills in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and develop store staff and their equivalent.
- Understanding of QSR industry financials is an advantage.
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation procedures
- Effectively communicate, orally and in writing
- Strong technical writing skills in case of content development
- Ability to gain the respect and trust of others at all levels of the company
- Effectively handle and manage confidential and sensitive information
- Able to make rational decisions when challenged with obstacles
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent customer service, time management, oral presentation, classroom management, and problem solving skills.