As a Software Engineer at Chai Point you will be expected to
- Adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Study and understand the product specifications thoroughly to design appropriate software solutions.
- Be keen to learn new technologies for solving interesting business problems.
- Develop code using industry best practices with good time and space complexities wherever applicable. Your code should be readable and easily understandable by your peers.
- Develop JUnit test cases with good code coverage.
- Optimize code and database queries to meet scaling needs.
- Work with leading technologies like IoT, Spring Framework, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, MySQL, AWS CloudFormation, AWS DynamoDB, AWS ElastiCache, Git, Jira and Jenkins among many others.
- Work with independence and show ownership of tasks
We are looking at
- Good understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms
- Sound understanding of previous work and the technologies used
- Hands on programming experience with Java / JEE or any other Object Oriented Language (C++, C# etc)
- Good exposure to Database querying either using Relational or NoSQL databases
- 1 to 3 years of experience