Mountain Trails Food Pvt Ltd (MTFPL) owns popular brands like Chai Point and BoxC.in. It
is a popular fast-growing F&B company based in India which is powered by technology at
its core. MTFPL has connected its stores and suppliers using Fountain – an in house
developed cloud-based automation platform. MTFPL pioneered in building a cloud-based
platform boxC.in which uses the Internet of Things to efficiently manage Tea / Coffee / other
beverages at its corporate clients.
Fountain team has been the early adopter of cloud-based technologies in F&B space to
build a highly scalable Microservices platform which is easy to maintain.
We are looking to hire a Software Engineer to play a critical role in further enhancing our
technology innovations and take them to the next level. You will play a pivotal role in
building Fountain’s next-generation MicroServices platform which will power many F&B
brands in the future.
Experience: 0-3 Years
Glassdoor Rating: 4.2
Skills : Good understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms. Sound understanding of
DBMS. You should have good hands-on programming experience with Java / JEE or any
other Object-Oriented Language (C++, C# etc). Good exposure to Database querying either
using Relational or NoSQL databases.
Expectations: As a Software Engineer at Fountain you will be expected to,
● Adapt to a dynamic work environment.
● Study and understand the product specifications thoroughly to design appropriate
● Be keen to learn new technologies for solving interesting business problems.
● Develop code using industry best practices with good time and space complexities
wherever applicable. Your code should be readable and easily understandable by
● Develop JUnit test cases with good code coverage.
● Optimize code and database queries to meet scaling needs.
● Work with leading technologies like IoT, Spring Framework, AWS Lambda, AWS API
Gateway, MySQL, AWS CloudFormation, AWS DynamoDB, AWS ElastiCache, Git,
Jira and Jenkins among many others.
● Work with independence and show ownership of tasks.