Role: As a Quantity Surveyor, you will prepare BOQ based on the preliminary drawings received from the consultant/design department. Raising the queries to consultants/Design on a submitted drawing. Follow-up with the consultant/design department regarding the good for construction drawings. Preparation of final BOQ based on the tender drawings and on-site quantity certification for invoice payment.
- Co-ordinate with the project department regarding site measurements. Cross-check the drawings with the existing site dimensions. Inform the design department for any changes in the drawings based on-site measurements.
- Preparing, negotiating and analyzing costs for tenders and contracts
- Preparation of BOM based on finalized BOQ and good for construction drawings.
- Negotiating annual rate contracts with vendors
- Maintain records of commercial documentation and audit requirements
- Responsible for vendor bill certification and payment approval
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge in 2D Auto CAD
- Good knowledge in MS Office and MS Projects.