Role: A Brand Manager is responsible for adapting a brand strategy for a company’s target market. As the ‘brand guardian’, brand managers maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications and may manage a portfolio of products.
• Working as per defined Brand guidelines and assisting in evolving same as per change in consumer behavior and brand maturity
• Drive Brand marketing & assist in Growth Marketing for Chai Point’s CPG BU
• Spearhead brand marketing & assist in performance marketing strategies for customer acquisition and order growth via platforms like Amazon, BigBasket, Flipkart, etc, and digital channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google.
• Lead the brand initiatives and consumer/customer reach out for the Chai Point’s D2C & VaaS business; https://shop.chaipoint.com and https://vending.chaipoint.com/
• Manage and grow a portfolio of brand partnerships, and establish relationships with partner brand teams
• Work closely with the Marketing Lead, BU head, and the vertical heads, and arrive at marketing plans and offers as per the business requirements
• Manage new product launch and brand marketing campaigns across digital channels
• Work with Digital Marketing team on lead generation, customer acquisition, and retention programs for B2B-2C: VaaS as well as B2C streams
• Drive customer LTV and handle direct marketing via SMS and emailers
• Own monthly marketing calendars for the brand initiatives through digital media & offline initiatives
• Manage monthly marketing budgets for the brand initiatives
• Plan and optimize media spend across channels
• Measure performances across digital channels and identify the factors of success/ failure
• Work closely with the creative and design team for creative and communication development
• Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders for execution as per plan
• Manage a portfolio of special and pilot projects
• Deliver on CAC, CPL & LTV KPIs
• MBA (Marketing) from a reputed institute.
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/chai-point/
• Proven working experience of 4-5 years
• Experience in both online and offline marketing to drive customer acquisition
• Good understanding of Digital Marketing and E. Comm platforms.
• Demonstrate extensive experience in brand planning, brand planning tools, building brand
• book and show proved expertise in creative development, measurement, shopper marketing, and execution
• Demonstrated analytical skills, able to actively participate with research teams to analyze the brand perception and sales results from ad campaigns, developing plans based on research analysis and output
• Demonstrated success identifying new brand development opportunities, possible environmental or competitive threats
• Strong data-driven marketing skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate findings into actionable customer insights and powerful marketing programs
• Travel: 20%
• Effective communication skills
• Must possess good interpretational skills, attention to detail, professional attitude, reliable and strong work ethic.
• Looking for a pro-active and dynamic candidate who is a self-starter, individual contributor, and team player.