Role: As a Supply Planner, you will work closely with Demand Planner ,Warehousing,Logistics and Purchase team to make sure to have right inventory at the right place at the right time. We’re looking to you for solving problems unique to our industry and creating new process and procedures to streamline the Supply Chain process that the industry has not seen before. We’re looking for people who are entrepreneurial and like to wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Gather data and conduct analysis with the goal of improving the organization’s Supply Planning for PAN INIDA requirements
- To work on monthly Supply planning activities and making Raw Material procurement Plan to have right inventory at right time
- Coordinating with Purchase, Wearhouse, Logistic team to manage correct inventory for the business requirements
- Identifies underperforming areas in different part of inventory planning and suggest improvements or resolutions to problem
- Monitor inventories and develop inter Warehouse/Store/Site distribution scenario.
- Implementation of an effective management reporting system with a direct link to operational improvement
- Working on day to day MIS reports to support the Supply Chain and Overall Business
- Proven working experience of minimum 2-4 Years as a Supply Planner preferably from Retail, FMCG or Consulting industry
- Working knowledge of Inventory Management and Supply Planning. Understanding of calculation such as Lead Time, Safety Stock, Re-order point, Fill rate, EOQ etc
- Should be excellent in MS Excel & Power Point, data analysis. Statistical tools/Models and ERP systems knowledge as an added advantage
- Good to have knowledge of Statistical Methodology for Demand Forecasting and Demand Accuracy calculation such as MAPE, MAD etc
- Proactive with sound problem solving skills and hands-on approach
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Master in Operation Research/ SCM.
|Job Category||Supply Chain Management|