1. Gathers data and conducts analysis with the goal of improving the organization’s supply chain operations.
2. Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and suggest improvements or resolutions to problems.
3. Assist in the negotiation with supplier contracts or service arrangements with data.
4. Develop Annual Plan, Monthly Plan & Weekly Plan.
5. Prepare & lead Demand forecasting & supply forecasting
6. Monitor inventories and develop inter Hub/DC distribution scenario.
7. Analysis on Supply Chain Capacity and demand develop gap recovering plan.
8. Coordinate with each function to achieve delivery commitment.
9. Sent Row material procurement Plan to purchase material to have right inventory at right time
10. Implementation of an effective management reporting system with a direct link to operations improvement.
11. To ensure RM/PM movement is done in such a way as to minimize cost.
12. To plan and manage inventory levels to minimize cash tied up in inventory
13. Prepare SCM Dashboard
14. DO data analysis & suggest Plans based on data analysis to control cost & improve service level in Supply chain
15. Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (e.g., Warehouse-slotting, route planning)
16. Develop requirements and standards (e.g., Packaging, procurement, delivery)
17. Oversee inventory procedures
18. Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
19. Do vendor analysis in terms of Quality data, cost & service
20. Help foster trusting relationships with business partners
21. Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
1. Proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst/Consultant
2. Familiarity with supply chain processes
3. Should be excellent in MS Office, data analysis, Statistics tools/Models and ERP systems
4. Proactive and initiative, with sound problem solving skills and hands-on approach
5. Analytical mind with business acumen
6. Problem-solving aptitude
7. Must possess good interpretational skills, attention to detail, professional attitude, reliable and strong work ethic.
8. Pro-active and dynamic candidate who is a self-starter, individual contributor, and an effective team player.
9. Strong verbal and written communication skills
1. Strong problem-solving skills.
2. Managing teams of 1- 2.
3. Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously, ability to prioritise and work under stringent timelines.
4. Stakeholder management.
|Job Category||Supply Chain Management|