Chai Point is a popular fast-growing F&B brand in India owned by Mountain Trails Food Pvt Ltd (MTFPL) which is powered by technology at its core. Chai Point has connected its stores and suppliers using Fountain – an in house developed cloud-based automation platform. The Fountain platform is built as a SaaS solution by MTFPL. Fountain team pioneered in building a cloud-based platform boxC.in which uses the Internet of Things to efficiently manage Tea / Coffee / other beverages at its corporate clients. Fountain team has built the platform using scalable Microservices architecture which is easy to maintain.
Role: We are looking to hire a Tech Lead to play a critical role in further enhancing our technology innovations and take them to the next level. You will play a pivotal role in building Chai Point’s next generation Micro Services platform which will power all systems in Chai Point’s Shark platform in future.
Responsibilities: As a Tech Lead at Chai Point you will be expected to,
- Adapt to a dynamic work environment. Stay updated with latest in technology and always think customer first.
- Study and understand the product specifications thoroughly to design appropriate software solutions. Suggest improvements and optimize existing implementations.
- Learn new technologies for solving interesting business problems on the go.
- Develop code using industry best practices with good time and space complexities wherever applicable. Your code should be readable and easily understandable by your peers.
- Perform Code Reviews and suggest improvements.
- Develop JUnit test cases with good code coverage.
- Optimize code and database queries to meet scaling needs.
- Work with leading technologies like IoT, SpringFramework, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, MySQL, AWS CloudFormation, AWS DynamoDB, AWS ElastiCache, Git, Jira and Jenkins among many others.
- Work with independence and show ownership of a number of systems end to end.
- Create good environment in team, guide and mentor other members.
- Good understanding of Data Structure and
- Sound understanding of previous work and the technologies
- You should have good hands on programming experience with Java / JEE or any other Object Oriented Language (C++, C# etc) .
- Good exposure to Database querying either using Relational or NoSQL Thorough understanding of OOPs and OOAD.
- Good knowledge of design patterns and their applications in appropriate
- You should be able mentor a team of developers understand their code and suggest
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise to challenges, the cutting-edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because we did just that.
We are Passionate & we Innovate every day, we believe in being Detail Oriented as the difference between mediocrity & excellence is in the attention to details. We are Happy Positive & move forward with a happy spirit and believe that solutions are easier to ﬁnd when you have a smile on, Team Orientation & Ownership are qualities that have got us this far and will lead the way in making us the most lovable brand, if you think you resonate with what you just read. We are an ideal match!!