– Inventory Control – Should maintain right stock at right time in Warehouse
– Fill rate – Ensure higher fill rate to have better services to sales
– Wastage – Ensure No wastage in terms of damage & error
– Inventory variance – ensure System Vs physical should Match
– Inventory Ageing – Do FEFO & keep a track of material ageing to liquidate it before expiry
– Warehouse Cost – Optimize Warehousing cost
– Rejected Inventory – Ensure rejected inventory should be sent back on time to supplier
– Logistics Cost – Ensure we do proper routing so that transporter cost will be optimized
– Dispatch Variance – Keep track of order deliver from WH vs received at Store
– On time delivery – Keep track of vehicle movement & ensure material is delivered on time
– Clear Invoices – Ensure smooth & proper supplies so that receive high number of clear invoices
– Maintain Good hygienic condition of Warehouse as per company norms.
– Maintain FEFO & keep track of slow moving/non-moving stock.
– Coordinate with sales team for liquidation of Non-moving or near expiry stock.
– Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
– Do Network/route Planning to optimize transportation cost.
– Resolve any arising problems or complaints
– Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
– Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
– Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
– Manage entire flow of order to Delver cycle
– Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills