It is “growth marketing” role and hence, high degree of responsibilities will be given. Individuals will play a pivotal role in enabling the business to achieve the customer, revenue, and profitability objectives.
The main objective for the role is customer acquisition and growth.
- Managing Digital led growth marketing for Chai Point – including all Business Verticals – Retail, CPG and Vending business.
- Manage the digital architecture, brand presence and positioning for chaipoint.com and related web and digital presence across multiple business units, including SEO, content management and related areas.
- Generating sales through performance marketing for all channels including DTC (own website) through digital channels including, not limited to, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc. and other ecom platforms like Amazon, Big basket, etc.
- Optimisation of All stages of funnel, including ad-copy, creatives, landing pages, lead-submission, conversions at each stage. This will involve stakeholder management as various departments are involved at different stages.
- Data management, Customer journey management. This role is responsible for both acquisition as well as retention of customers.
- Hence, a well-rounded marketing manager with keen sense of target segment, digital-marketing tools, and platforms, ready to explore more and grow in this role is required.
- Coordinate with diverse stakeholders including internal teams (product, tools etc) and external partners (ecommerce service providers) to continuously improve. •
- Defining the marketing strategy to scale the digital funnel and increase outreach through multiple channels
- Manage the budgets and target the present plans
- Identify new channels for app installs, performance marketing and digital marketing.
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities etc.
- Engage with Agencies based on business needs.
- Identify new channels, placement, and other opportunities to drive brand, product, and growth objectives
- MBA from reputed institute.
- Work Experience of 8-10 years including min 4 years on Digital led growth marketing in a B2B/ B2C category driving the business sales.
- Experience in both online and offline marketing to drive customer acquisition.
- Good understanding on Digital Marketing and E. Comm platforms.
- Demonstrate extensive experience in brand planning, brand planning tools, building brand playbooks and show proven expertise in creative development, measurement, shopper marketing and execution.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to optimise growth marketing KPIs.
- Demonstrated success identifying new brand development opportunities, possible environmental or competitive threats.
- Strong data-driven marketing skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate findings into actionable customer insights and powerful marketing programs.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must possess good interpretational skills, attention to detail, professional attitude, reliable and strong work ethic.
- Looking for a pro-active and dynamic candidate who is self-driven and a team player.
Good to Have:
- Multi channel brand campaign management experience.