Role: Business Development partner/Manager will be required to work on the expansion of our clientele, long-term strategic goals, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals, maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect new clients by networking, cold calling, utilizing the company’s digital platform to generate interest from potential clients and ensure a robust line of opportunities.
- Distributor management – generating leads through Distributors, achieving distributor target for new clients’ acquisition and monthly revenue, introduce potential distributors to company, healthy relationship with distributor to achieve distributor and company targets, effective communication with Distributors.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Providing after-sales support to retain customers
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve better results
- Analyze the territory/markets potential, track sales and status reports
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Keep abreast of best practices and industry trends
- Postgraduate Degree in Marketing with 4-8 years experience.
- FMCG/Vending BU Experience required.
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Quick grasping skills and passion for sales
- Willing to be on field
- Result orientation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively