Designation – Growth Marketing Lead, CPG
Location – Bangalore
Role: It is a “growth marketing” role rather than execution role, and hence, high degree of responsibilities will be given. The Individual will play a pivotal role in enabling the business to achieve the customer, revenue, and profitability objectives. The main objective for the role is customer acquisition and growth.
- Optimisation of All stages of funnel, including ad-copy, creatives, landing pages, lead-submission, calling of leads, conversions at each stage. This will involve stakeholder management as various departments are involved at different stages.
- Data management, Customer journey management. This role is responsible for both acquisition as well as retention of customers.
- This role will take care of business verticals, including sales B2B, B2C, orders in Amazon, Big basket, Swiggy, Zomato platforms. Hence, a well-rounded marketing manager with keen sense of target-segment, digital-marketing tools, and platforms, ready to explore more and grow in this role is required.
- Coordinate with diverse stakeholders including internal teams (product, tools etc) and external partners (ecommerce service providers) to continuously improve.
- Defining the marketing strategy to scale the digital funnel and increase outreach through multiple channels
- Manage the budgets and target the present plans
- Identify new channels for app installs, performance marketing and digital marketing.
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities etc.
- Engage with Agencies based on business needs.
- Identify new channel, placement, and other opportunities to drive brand, product, and growth objectives
- Build and optimize Marketing and sales funnel
- Mandatory to have experience in start-up / small sized company
- Good to have experience with budgets of the tune of 50 Lakhs to 1 Cr per month. Emphasis is on growth of the tune of 30% to 50% month-on-month in most channels.
- Knowledge of B2B lead management software
- Mandatory to have an MBA with 6 years of relevant experience